Meet our team
Remedial Massage Therapist
Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015) – Australasian College of Natural Therapies
Kana is a Remedial Massage Therapist of ExL Physiotherapy & Sports Rehab. Kana joined our team with hands geared towards deep tissue and myofascial release massage. Her experience ranges from relaxation to deep tissue massage as she has been working in a day spa in a 5-star-hotel, also independently with Japanese Shiatsu professionals and in a sports clinic.
So, just let her know what massage style you prefer so you can get the best outcome from the massage treatment.
Kana is eager to do her best work possible at all times.
Kana’s massage style is slow and precise focussing in on trigger points and breaking down adhesions. She has extensive experience with deep tissue massage which she can apply when required on needed areas.
Kana enjoys working with clients to help improve their sense of wellbeing and quality of life.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015) – Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) 2015 – 2016
- Member of Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- First Aid Certificate
Dean has a varied employment history, having worked as an exercise physiologist for 6 years prior to studying his Doctor of Physiotherapy. Dean has worked in gyms, trained and treated national and international level athletes, performed fitness assessments, “Work, health and safety” and delivered health and well-being programs to Border Force officers. Dean has also competed internationally in Martial arts and had a career teaching it. Because of this varied experience, Dean’s treatment philosophy is holistic, aiming not just to address pain, but to improve on other facets of the client’s life.
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (Macquarie)
- Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (ACU)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Member ( APAM)
- Directional Preference Pilates Trained
Vinnie Graduated from UQ in 2014 with honors and has a passion for helping people. Vinnie is very active herself playing squash, sky dives and yoga. She aims to provide caring and positive treatments through a patient centered approach.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (hons)
- Advance Dry Needling
- Sports Taping Rigid and K-tape
- Special Interest in Women’s Health
- Trained in Pilates Matwork
B. Podiatry, MA. Pod A (University of Newcastle)
Akka is an Accredited Podiatrist from Australian Podiatry Association. She always had a strong interest in making a difference in people’s lives. With this in mind she studied and completed Bachelors of Podiatry from University of Newcastle in 2013.
Akka has special interest in diabetes management, lower limb biomechanics, paediatrics, gerontology, general foot care and surgery. Akka loves working with people collaboratively to improve their foot health and in turn their quality of life.
She particularly enjoys working with people with biomechanical needs and prescribing and modifying orthoses to fit those needs.Akka is committed to provide evidence-based, patient centred care to provide the best possible podiatry treatment and health outcomes.
- Bachelors of Podiatry
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Advance Biomechanics and Orthotic Casting, designing & fitting
- Lower limb Kinesiology taping
Masters in Chiropractic, Macquarie University
Rukshana Master, graduated with a Master’s Degree in Chiropractic from Macquarie University, Sydney. Also has an overseas degree in Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Has over 6 years of experience including private practice in Sydney and in hospitals overseas.
Rukshana has worked in a few clinics around North and Western Sydney.
Rukshana is honest and passionate towards a holistic approach to Chiropractic Care and Wellness. She possesses a thought-provoking approach to educating families on the principles of wellness. Rukshana believes that through structural, nutritional and emotional adjustments, we become more balanced and connected.
She aims to encourage and empower others to make better lifestyle choices especially through ethical and nutrient dense food choices.
- Master of Chiropractic – Macquarie University
- Member of the Chiropractic Association of Australia (CAA)
- Member of the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association(ICPA) – USA
- Webster Technique Certified (ICPA)
- Work cover membership – Australia
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy – Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy (India)