Meet our team
Massage Therapist/Physiotherapist AssistantDiploma RM (HLT50307)
Cert IV Mas (HLT40312), NSW School of Massage
Valentina is a Remedial Massage Therapist of ExL Physiotherapy & Sports Rehab. She specialises in Remedial, Aromatherapy and Pregnancy Massage. Valentina is passionate about working in the health and wellness industry.
Valentina considers massage therapy combined with gentle limbs stretching to relieve tension and bring back normal range of motion. She is using Essential Oils on a case by case basis, based on the ailments presented by the client.
Valentina believes that most effective and complete health restoring is to be approached by assessing whole body not just pain limited to one region. She is convinced that individual stretching and strengthening exercises, appropriate diet programme, and positive experience are the three pillars of healthy living.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (includes Cert IV Mas) , School of Massage 2013 – 2015
- Registration with The Massage Association of Australia (MAA) 2014-2015
- Registration with The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) 2015-2017
- First Aide Certificate, HLTFA311A, HLTCPR211A,HLTFA211A, St John Ambulance AU 2013-2016
- First Aide Certificate, Level 1&2, First Aide Institute Australia 2016-2019
Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist
Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) (Hons), First Class Honours. University of Sydney
Kevin Cheng is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, holding a Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) (Honours) degree from University of Sydney. He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Kevin is experienced in a range of clinical conditions and has a good understanding of diet-disease relationships.
He provides clients with individual meal plans that meet their nutritional requirements while fitting into their lifestyle and family needs.Kevin aims to create a long term healthy eating habits which is sustainable and achievable.
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) (First Class Honours)
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Accredited Practising Dietitian from Dietitian Association Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitian Association Australia
B. Podiatry, MA. Pod A (University of Newcastle)
Akka is an Accredited Podiatrist from Australian Podiatry Association. She always had a strong interest in making a difference in people’s lives. With this in mind she studied and completed Bachelors of Podiatry from University of Newcastle in 2013.
Akka has special interest in diabetes management, lower limb biomechanics, paediatrics, gerontology, general foot care and surgery. Akka loves working with people collaboratively to improve their foot health and in turn their quality of life.
She particularly enjoys working with people with biomechanical needs and prescribing and modifying orthoses to fit those needs.Akka is committed to provide evidence-based, patient centred care to provide the best possible podiatry treatment and health outcomes.
- Bachelors of Podiatry
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Advance Biomechanics and Orthotic Casting, designing & fitting
- Lower limb Kinesiology taping
Masters in Chiropractic, Macquarie University
Rukshana Master, graduated with a Master’s Degree in Chiropractic from Macquarie University, Sydney. Also has an overseas degree in Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Has over 6 years of experience including private practice in Sydney and in hospitals overseas.
Rukshana has worked in a few clinics around North and Western Sydney.
Rukshana is honest and passionate towards a holistic approach to Chiropractic Care and Wellness. She possesses a thought-provoking approach to educating families on the principles of wellness. Rukshana believes that through structural, nutritional and emotional adjustments, we become more balanced and connected.
She aims to encourage and empower others to make better lifestyle choices especially through ethical and nutrient dense food choices.
- Master of Chiropractic – Macquarie University
- Member of the Chiropractic Association of Australia (CAA)
- Member of the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association(ICPA) – USA
- Webster Technique Certified (ICPA)
- Work cover membership – Australia
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy – Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy (India)
Remedial Massage Therapist
Diploma Remedial Massage (HLT52015), ACNT
Noemi is a Remedial massage therapist that believes in the power of touch in a physical and psychological level.
The body is a holistic system and massage should be personalised and combined with exercise to facilitate awareness of the body’s optimum function.
Client and therapist working together at the clinic and home can successfully address musculoskeletal issues.
She believes in listening to the body instead of forcing it using a combination of deep tissue, myofascial and neuromuscular techniques.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) 2014 – 2015
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society 2015
- First Aid Certificate, Level 1&2, Reviva, 2016-2019
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
B. App Sci (Exercise & Sport Sci), University of Sydney
Minh is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) and is trained in the delivery of exercise and lifestyle therapies for the prevention and management of chronic disease, injury and disability (www.essa.org.au).
Minh has worked as an AEP since graduating in 2006. In her vast number of years working as an AEP, she has worked with a number of different population groups including injured workers, the older population and the general population with varying health concerns. Her work involves creating individualised exercise rehabilitation programs as well as providing exercise in a group setting.
Minh is passionate about providing quality care and promoting ongoing exercise to all her patients as well as giving patients the confidence and skills to self-manage their injuries and ongoing chronic health concerns. When she is not working she enjoys cycling and is an avid Sydney Swans supporter.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sport Science), University of Sydney, 2006
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health (Health Promotion), Curtin University, 2012
- Beat It Physical Activity and Lifestyle Program Trainer (Australian Diabetes Council)
- Stepping On Facilitator (Falls Prevention Program)
Teresa is a Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner with the third generation acupuncturist and herbalist experience. She has also practice in TCM for 8+ years already with lots of experience in with gynaecology, chronic disease and sport injury problems.
TCM practitioners can identify the disorder based on syndrome differentiation and can use different regimens on the basis of every individual’s different conditions and symptoms.
- The University of UWS Bachelor of Applied Science TCM. [Transferred to SITCM] 2008
- Practice in Taiwan and China for 3 years
- Sydney Institution of Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor Degree. 2012
- Registration with Chinese Medicine board of Australia since 2012
- Accredited member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society since 2012
- First Aide Certificate