Experience ranges from treating toddlers to the elderly, helping your spine and nervous system to function to the best of its ability and achieve a balance of wellness of life. Rukshana takes a personal interest in treating paediatrics as well as sports medicine and rehabilitation.
After a thorough examination, a chiropractor adds energy to your spine at an opportune time and place to help your body “right” itself. Think of a chiropractic adjustment as a gentle “nudge” to help restore better movement to the spine.
Chiropractic health science is based on best-evidence research, promotes functional movement, healthy function of body & brain (nervous system) & postural reflex balance, through structural & functional alignment. As part of a lifestyle & wellness choice, the effect is towards better health, energy & vitality in all ages.
To be healthy is not just being pain or symptom free; but is about how well we move, how well we eat which helps us to think and function better. I effectively use Chiropractic treatment which involves manual adjustments, rehabilitative home programs and nutritional advice which concentrates on improving posture and maintenance of overall function of the body. Will create awareness of spinal care and leading a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.
Chiropractic Consultation includes:
- History and assessment; Oswestry Neck and Back pain questionnaires; and free postural and alignment analysis
- Referral for spinal x-rays in the erect posture if required
- Orthopaedic and neurological testing including vertebral artery abnormalities with regards to head positional testing
Chiropractic Care involves:
- Spinal and peripheral joint manipulation, includes Diversified and Gonstead techniques; and low force techniques.
- Soft Tissue Work
- Sacro-occipital technique
- Rehabilitative exercises and Sports Taping
- Dietary information
- Occupational health and safety ergonomic advice
Our services include:
- Provide a team approach to patients under the Medicare EPC program
- DVA, Workers compensation and Third Party insurance approved patients
- Hicaps and Eftpos available